“iamproperty are a brilliant resource to have – very knowledgeable, very supportive and they can add extra revenue to your business”
"It’s like having another member of the team"
iamproperty movebutler gets Estate Agents, buyers and sellers moving faster, combining compliance, legal preparation and surveys to save agents time, help them stay compliant, build revenue and get paid quicker.
movebutler gets Estate Agents, buyers and sellers moving faster
Combining compliance, legal preparation and surveys, movebutler saves agents time, helping them stay compliant, build revenue and get paid quicker – giving agents time to do more of the things they love, in work and life!
“Every Estate Agent should have movebutler”
We innovate and go first to provide an ecosystem of solutions that bring speed and security to the market. Giving our Partner Agents more time to do what they do best and accelerate their own success.
Hear from some our Partner Agents about how working with iamproperty is helping them to succeed.
“The journey for agents and vendors is slick and brings everything to one place”
Today’s market is slow and frustrating, with completion timescales at an all-time high and consumers demanding a better moving experience. movebutler brings more information upfront, to speed up the entire moving process for a quicker, more secure sale.
With movebutler, you can
Stay one step ahead of Compliance
Digitally onboard buyers and sellers with simple automated AML Compliance checks
Get your clients sale-ready, faster
With more information sooner and encouraging upfront Legal Preparation
Benefit from flexible Conveyancing options
Making it easier to work with existing Conveyancers or with our panel
Generate more revenue
With Identity Verification charging and referral fees for add on services
movebutler is already helping more than 1,200 Estate Agency branches to succeed.
With its effective modular approach, designed by agents for agents.
Stay one step ahead of compliance
- Built-in AML and ID Verification
- Integrated Risk Assessment tool, with due diligence completion guidance
- Free Title Register report and title insight report when core services are enabled
- Digital onboarding and automated admin tasks to get clients sale-ready, faster
- Material Information upfront – Part A & Part B
Get paid quicker - Speed up the process by up to 4 weeks*
- Reducing transaction times and fall-throughs with more information upfront
- Get your clients legally prepared up front to speed up sales progression
- Speed up Conveyancing with surveys earlier in the process
Increase your revenue
- Set your own Conveyancing referral fees as well as maintaining existing relationships
- Option to charge clients for ID Verification
- New revenue streams with add on services, including surveys
- Never miss an opportunity with services offered to all in a white labelled onboarding journey Improved uptake of additional services with the support of your movebutler team
Set yourself apart from the competition
- Get clients move-ready, faster – by up to 4 weeks*
- Faster and easier communication so that you can build better relationships and delight your clients
Calculate your earning potential*
Insights & Resources
Get a personalised movebutler demo
Over 1,200 Estate Agents branches are already using movebutler to digitise onboarding and sales progression. Join them today!
Getting clients move-ready quicker
Extra revenue from additional services
Delight your clients with your own branded journeys
*Based on upfront legal preparation and Solicitor instructions.
*movebutler revenue: Compliance: £20 client charge – £3.80 cost for Identity Verification, x 2 buyers and sellers per transaction. Conveyancing: 70% penetration rate with an average of £160 Referral Fee. Surveys: 30% penetration rate with an average of £40.88 Referral Fee.
movebutler admin hours saved: Time-saving of 124 minutes per transaction (average 30 minutes per buyer/seller for onboarding + additional 32 minutes per customer on offering/chasing/following up secondary services) – averages taken from iamproperty survey of 475 Agents, 2020.