A modular approach to put you in control
Our Partner Agents choose movebutler so that they can run their business their way and focus on what they do best, selling houses, building relationships and their business.
How movebutler works
Our modules enable our Partner Agents to increase their revenues and save valuable time.
Stay one step ahead of compliance
- Online AML risk assessments with instant results and guidance
- Digital client onboarding – clients can digitally complete Risk Assessment and ID Checks
- Robust ID Checks (with PEP Sanctions as standard and Risk Assessment guidance for full electronic confirmation, and Biometric Identity Verification)
- Charge your customers for compliance checks and set your own prices
- Material information upfront (Part A)
- Full integration with HM Land Registry, allowing you to download Title Registers and Title Plans
- Educational resources, including a comprehensive video library to help fulfil your AML training obligations – with annual certification available
- Protect your business and your team with automatic compliance updates so you stay one step ahead
We need to be mindful of the work being undertaken by the National Estate Agency Trading Standards team, providing material information at the point of marketing and how agents can identify these facts at an early stage - movebutler provides our Members with that solution.
With the compliance support we offer, and the solution iamproperty movebutler provides, we have a first-class way of keeping our Members compliant and consumers treated fairly.
Get your clients sale-ready, faster
The Legal Preparation module gives you the flexibility and tools you need to get your clients sale-ready, faster.
- More information upfront, unique insight reports and property information questionnaire, to reduce sales timescales and help minimise fall throughs.
- Speed up the sale with Searches ordered 6 weeks sooner than the normal process.
- Search Guarantee – if the purchase falls through, we will re-supply the searches for free.
- Material information upfront (Part B) and TA6 form created upfront.
- Maximise Conveyancing conversions. Every client is presented with Conveyancing options, so no opportunity is missed, and our team of movebutlers are here to maximise conversions.
- Flexible delivery options – in-branch, in-property, or remote digital journeys.
Flexible Conveyancing options
You decide what works best for you and your clients
- We have made it easier for you to work with your existing Conveyancers or with our fully managed panel. Your Conveyancing panel can be a mix of movebutler Managed Conveyancers and Agent Managed Conveyancers that you already work with. This gives you the flexibility to maintain existing relationships as well as offering more choice to clients, boosting trust, conversions and referral fees.
Get your clients move-ready, faster
- Get paid quicker and reduce fall throughs – bringing more information upfront helps your clients to make informed decisions for a quicker, more secure transaction.
- Generate additional revenue with referral fees on all completed Surveys.
- Enhanced client journey, providing your buyers with more of the tools they need to progress their purchase.
- Embedded as part of the onboarding process, in-platform appointment requests and milestone tracking are all part of the handy customer dashboard.
- UK-wide coverage from over 330 RICS-qualified Chartered Surveyors who are on hand with advice and a choice of Surveys, to meet your clients’ needs.
Calculate your earning potential*
Hear from our Partner Agents
"movebutler is extremely simple and straightforward to use. I can complete due diligence on clients with a few simple clicks of a button. This is already saving us so much admin time."
"iamproperty adds a huge amount of value to our business, and not just in terms of profit. Our partnership with them gives us peace of mind from robust easy-to-use systems to the additional products and services we can offer our clients."
Get a personalised movebutler demo
Over 1,200 Estate Agents branches are already using movebutler to digitise onboarding and sales progression. Join them today!
Getting clients move-ready quicker
Extra revenue from additional services
Delight your clients with your own branded journeys
*movebutler revenue: Compliance: £20 client charge – £3.80 cost for Identity Verification, x 2 buyers and sellers per transaction. Conveyancing: 70% penetration rate with an average of £160 Referral Fee. Surveys: 30% penetration rate with an average of £40.88 Referral Fee.
movebutler admin hours saved: Time-saving of 124 minutes per transaction (average 30 minutes per buyer/seller for onboarding + additional 32 minutes per customer on offering/chasing/following up secondary services) – averages taken from iamproperty survey of 475 Agents, 2020.